Buy coffee beans at a discount
You want to buy tasty coffee beans and that's why you've landed on this page. At Café du jour you have come to the right place. Our range includes coffee beans from the most popular brands. You will also find coffee beans from smaller and specialised brands. Since we enjoy working with coffee roasters, we often keep adding different brands to our coffee range. Are you looking for a particular type of coffee bean or do you still have no idea which flavour suits you? Then get in touch with the team at Café du jour.
Order fresh coffee beans at Café du jour
Convenience serves man, and it's no different with coffee beans. It sounds interesting if you can tell that you yourself have visited coffee plantations in Ethiopia or Guatemala for a bag of freshly roasted beans, but buying your coffee beans online via Café du jour is of course many times smarter.
Here you will find a wide range of coffee and coffee beans. For example, we offer fresh coffee beans suitable for use in your fully automatic espresso machine, or coffee beans you can grind for use in a semi-automatic machine. On this page, you will find our choice of various A-brands. Because you have the option to filter by desired strengths and prices, you can always find the coffee beans of your taste.
- Café du jour bestsellers fresh coffee 4 x 1 kiloVarious VariableRegular Price 59.80 Special Price 52.9513.24 / kg
- Café du jour single origins fresh coffee 7 x 250 gramsVarious Variable39.9522.83 / kg
- Café du Jour Espresso MadrugadorChocolate, Nuts Strong (3/4)As low as 5.9514.95 / kg
- Segafredo Espresso Casa - coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate, Herbs, Nuts Medium (2/4)As low as 8,778.98 / kg
- Segafredo Selezione Espresso - coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate, Fruity, Herbs Strong (3/4)As low as 10,410.76 / kg
- Segafredo Selezione Crema - coffee beans - 1 kiloFloral, Chocolate, Nuts Medium (2/4)As low as 10,410.76 / kg
- Segafredo Intermezzo - coffee beans - 1 kiloFruity, Nuts Very strong (4/4)As low as 7,747.92 / kg
- Lavazza Qualita Rossa - coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate, Fruity Strong (3/4)As low as 11,7812.33 / kg
- Lavazza Crema e Aroma - coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate Medium (2/4)As low as 12,0712.48 / kg
- Café du Jour 100% arabica EthiopiaFruity, Herbs Strong (3/4)As low as 5.9514.95 / kg
- Lavazza Qualità Oro - Coffee beans - 1 kiloFloral, Chocolate, Fruity Medium (2/4)As low as 14,3414.67 / kg
- Café du Jour - personalised bag with photo label - freshly roasted coffeeChocolate, Nuts Strong (3/4)12.9551.80 / kg
- Lavazza Espresso Barista Intenso - coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate, Nuts Very strong (4/4)As low as 14,5915.60 / kg
- Lavazza Super Crema Espresso - Coffee beans - 1 kiloFruity, Nuts Strong (3/4)As low as 14,6915.20 / kg
- Café du Jour 100% arabica ColombiaChocolate, Fruity Strong (3/4)As low as 5.9514.95 / kg
- illy Classico - coffee beans - 250 gramsNuts Medium (2/4)As low as 728.32 / kg
- MrKoffieboon Espresso - coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate, Fruity Strong (3/4)Regular Price 10.00 Special Price 8.508.50 / kg
- Café Intención Crema Aromatico - coffee beans - 1 kiloHerbs Medium (2/4)As low as 13,9513.95 / kg
- Lavazza Gran Espresso - coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate, Herbs Strong (3/4)As low as 14,6414.98 / kg
- Lavazza Gold Selection - coffee beans -1 kiloFruity, Nuts Medium (2/4)As low as 16,6116.61 / kg
- Mövenpick caffè crema - coffee beans - 1 kiloNuts Strong (3/4)As low as 11,6611.93 / kg
- Café du Jour 100% arabica BrazilChocolate, Nuts Mild (1/4)As low as 5.9513.95 / kg
- illy Intenso - coffee beans - 250gChocolate, Herbs Strong (3/4)As low as 728.32 / kg
- Caffè Vergnano 1882 Antica Bottega - coffee beans - 1 kiloFloral, Chocolate Strong (3/4)As low as 13,1213.57 / kg
- Café Intención Intensivo - coffee beans - 1 kiloFruity, Herbs Medium (2/4)As low as 13,9513.95 / kg
- Caffè Vergnano 1882 Espresso - Coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate, Fruity Strong (3/4)As low as 12,1412.56 / kg
- Lavazza Expert Gusto Forte - coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate, Herbs, Nuts Very strong (4/4)As low as 9,729.95 / kg
- Café du Jour 100% arabica South AmericaChocolate, Nuts Medium (2/4)As low as 5.9513.95 / kg
- Pellini Espresso Bar No 82 Vivace - coffee beans - 1 kiloHerbs Strong (3/4)As low as 12,1712.59 / kg
- Segafredo Selezione 100% Arabica - coffee beans - 1 kiloFloral, Fruity, Herbs Medium (2/4)As low as 11,2812.05 / kg
- illy Decaf - Coffee beans - 250 gramsFloral, Chocolate Medium (2/4)As low as 728.32 / kg
- Café du Jour Speciality 100% arabica YirgacheffeFloral, Fruity, Herbs Strong (3/4)As low as 6.9516.95 / kg
- Kimbo Espresso Bar Extreme - coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate, Herbs Very strong (4/4)As low as 12.6513.09 / kg
- Mövenpick Espresso - coffee beans - 1 kiloHerbs Very strong (4/4)As low as 11,4311.83 / kg
- Lavazza Espresso Barista Perfetto - coffee beans - 1 kiloFloral, Chocolate Strong (3/4)As low as 13,8814.36 / kg
- Piazza d'Oro Dolce - coffee beans - 1 kiloFruity, Nuts Mild (1/4)As low as 13,5514.02 / kg
- illy Arabica Selection Brazil - coffee beans - 250gChocolate, Nuts Medium (2/4)As low as 7,0829.00 / kg
- Kimbo Espresso Bar Extra Cream - coffee beans - 1 kiloNuts Strong (3/4)As low as 12,0512.47 / kg
- Café du Jour 100% arabica Raja GayoChocolate, Herbs Strong (3/4)As low as 6.9516.95 / kg
- Lavazza Expert Gusto Pieno - coffee beans - 1 kiloNuts Strong (3/4)As low as 10,8911.27 / kg
- Julius Meinl Caffè Crema Premium Collection - coffee beans - 1 kiloHerbs, Nuts Strong (3/4)As low as 13.3613.82 / kg
- Lavazza ¡Tierra! Brasile - coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate, Nuts Strong (3/4)As low as 16,8817.26 / kg
- Hausbrandt Venezia - Coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate, Herbs Strong (3/4)As low as 14,5115.67 / kg
- Idee Kaffee Espresso - coffee beans - 1 kiloIdee KaffeeAs low as 11,4312.08 / kg
- Idee Kaffee Caffè Crema - coffee beans - 1 kiloFloral Medium (2/4)As low as 11,4312.08 / kg
- Café du Jour 100% Arabica Decaf EspressoChocolate Strong (3/4)As low as 7.9517.95 / kg
- Café du Jour 100% arabica Decaf SpecialChocolate, Fruity, Nuts Medium (2/4)As low as 7.9517.95 / kg
- Lavazza Caffè Crema Barista Delicato - coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate Medium (2/4)As low as 13,7514.23 / kg
The best coffee beans
At first glance, there is little difference between coffee beans. Although there are many different types of beans, to the eye they all look alike. To keep it simple, we distinguish two main types of beans: Arabica coffee beans and Robusta coffee beans. Arabica coffee is one of the most popular coffees in the world because of its sweet, fruity flavour and aroma. Arabica coffee beans are grown at altitudes between 600 and 2,000 metres above sea level and have a more complex flavour than Robusta coffee beans. However, Robusta coffee beans have a strong, bitter flavour and contain more caffeine than Arabica coffee beans, making them popular for use in espresso machines. Coffee roasters select their preferred beans and then roast them to create the delicious taste of coffee. This roasting process makes the bean suitable for your coffee maker or espresso machine. Roasters then select their favourite beans that they prefer to use for roasting coffee. You will then read on the packaging, for example, 100% Arabica beans, Robusta beans or that it is a blend.
The coffee roaster's combination and method produce the characteristic flavour. Sometimes we describe that taste as powerful or pure, but how the coffee tastes to you is usually mostly personal. Finding the coffee bean that suits your taste is an interesting quest. The good news is that you can experiment with it endlessly.
If you are looking for coffee beans that are not only tasty but also sustainably produced, fair trade coffee beans and organic coffee beans are good options to consider. Fairtrade coffee beans are produced by farmers who receive fair trade prices and work under fair working conditions. Organic coffee beans are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides and fertilisers, which is better for both the environment and consumers' health. By buying these coffee beans, you not only support sustainable farming practices, but also ensure that coffee farmers receive a fair price for their work.
If you are looking for the best taste experience and are willing to pay extra for it, the premium coffee beans in our range at Café du Jour are definitely worth considering.
Benefits of coffee beans
Your perfect coffee moment
Whether you are looking for coffee beans as an individual or looking for them for use in your business, it makes no difference. The important thing is that you want to treat yourself, family members and guests to a good cup of coffee. If you have a good, professional espresso machine at home, then of course you want to use perfect beans. After all, the mix of a good coffee machine and good beans leads to the best results. When you finally find time for a cup of coffee on a busy day, you want to make sure it tastes good. By using the best coffee beans, you are guaranteed the perfect coffee moment.
After buying coffee beans, you won't immediately become a barista, but it will certainly bring you one step closer to this craft. If you created a romantic heart as 'latte art' on your cappuccino, but it looks more like a rain cloud, don't be disappointed. After all, you can always trust the love put into carefully selecting the beans. That way, even if the latte art is not quite perfect, you are guaranteed a great taste. Are you a tea drinker? Then it's good to know that you can also make some really fun crafts with beans. (Although, of course, we think that's a waste).
Coffee beans as a business investment
As the business world knows; good business comes from a really good cup of espresso or cappuccino. Of course, you don't want to disappoint your customers with a bad cup of coffee, regardless of whether you sell fancy talk, cars or anything else. In business terms, therefore, beans are always a good investment.
Don't forget your colleagues, either. Maybe it's not in the employee regulations or not spearheaded by the union, but even at work, a good espresso or cappuccino makes people happy. After all, in the office, real decisions are not taken in the meeting room, but at the coffee machine. That is where people find each other. With the best beans, the best decisions are made.
The disadvantages of the best coffee beans
There are also some disadvantages to good beans that it is better to know about. The biggest disadvantage is that the drink is just too good. Friends, acquaintances and family keep coming to visit. You yourself also suffer from this in other ways. It happens all too often that you pay a visit somewhere and regret it because you ordered a cup. If you use the best beans at home, you are instantly ruined.
Going a little further? Home or business renovations are guaranteed not to finish when workmen have discovered your coffee machine with beans. It's a well-known fact: when the neighbour rings the doorbell, it's rarely to borrow sugar, but almost always to enjoy a cup of coffee together. And try ending a party by serving your guests coffee at night as a token of farewell. The guests are sure to linger for a long time then. So know what you're getting into when you choose good beans.
The convenience of coffee beans via Café du jour
As a child, you might have enjoyed grinding beans endlessly with grandma's hand coffee grinder between your knees. Nowadays, you want to combine the taste of yesteryear with the convenience of today. So order your beans or ground variants online at Café du jour. Online, you may miss the smell of coffee aromas that you find 'in that nice shop with a cupboard full of beans', but everything you want to know about coffee beans or a ground variety, you can read online with us. Ordering coffee beans with a cup of coffee at your fingertips still delivers that complete experience in the end.
Economical coffee beans
Coffee beans have quite a journey ahead of them after they are picked. This is because most beans are first taken to a central point in the region of the plantation. From this central point, the coffee beans are taken to a warehouse in the port of the country of origin before being transported by boat (often) to the other side of the world. In the destination country, the coffee beans still have to go to the roastery before they can enter the trade. After the beans are roasted, they are sold (especially for the larger brands) to wholesalers and warehouses. These wholesalers, in turn, sell the coffee beans to shops (retailers). Only after this are the coffee beans sold to consumers who can finally brew and drink the coffee. Besides the fact that the beans are of course long gone by then, all these links in the distribution channel want to earn something from the coffee beans. This naturally causes the coffee beans to become increasingly expensive for the end user.
Café du jour buys many coffee beans directly from the coffee roasters themselves. This allows us to sell many coffee beans at lower prices than our competitors.
Coffee beans are the best thing to buy
Many people still use their trusty filter machine to brew coffee daily, and that's totally fine! It still produces one of the tastiest cups of coffee. Nevertheless, it is not recommended to buy large quantities of ground coffee. This is because this pre-ground coffee is then no longer fresh at all. Once coffee beans are ground, they will lose their freshness much faster than if the coffee is stored as a bean. So our advice is always: buy coffee beans and grind only the amount of coffee you need at that moment to make your pot of coffee. Of course, you can also choose to go directly to Café du jour ground coffee. Whatever you choose, you will always enjoy the delicious taste of fresh coffee.
In short, for delicious fresh coffee, Café du jour is the place to be. Save and enjoy the best quality coffee beans.