Movenpick in the land of coffee drinkers.
The Netherlands has a reputation for strong coffee drinking. We already start at breakfast. Although tea is on the rise, it won't beat coffee anytime soon. 2.4 cups of coffee are drunk per capita in the Netherlands. We are in a lonely first place in the world. America is in 16th place despite their overpriced coffee chain starbucks. Where the English drink tea, the Dutch take plenty of time to drink a cup of coffee. TV. programs like "coffee time" actually say enough. At around 11:30 am, most people have their coffee on the table. A coffee break is also taken in the morning in companies and offices. Coffee is an integral part of our culture.
- Mövenpick Schümli - coffee beans - 1 kiloMövenpickAs low as 12,4812.48 / kg
- Mövenpick Der Himmlische - coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate, Fruity, Nuts Medium (2/4)As low as 12,0112.01 / kg
- Mövenpick Crema Intensa Gusto Italiano - coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate Strong (3/4)As low as 12,4812.48 / kg
- Mövenpick El Autentico - coffee beans - 1 kiloHerbs Strong (3/4)As low as 12,4812.48 / kg
- Mövenpick Espresso - coffee beans - 1 kiloHerbs Very strong (4/4)As low as 11,8311.83 / kg
- Mövenpick tasting pack - coffee beans - 4 x 1 kiloMövenpick
- Mövenpick caffè crema - coffee beans - 1 kiloNuts Strong (3/4)As low as 11,8311.83 / kg