Fruity coffee beans
Coffee is a drink many of us enjoy every day. But what many do not know is that there is a world of flavours to explore and one of them is the fruity aroma. Join us on this fascinating journey into the world of fruity coffee beans.
- Kimbo Espresso Barista 100% arabica - coffee beans - 1 kiloFloral, Fruity Strong (3/4)As low as 14,813.90 / kg
- Café du Jour 100% arabica Decaf SpecialChocolate, Fruity, Nuts Medium (2/4)As low as 7.9517.95 / kg
- SUN Blue Mountain Medium Roast Fairtrade - coffee beans - 1 kiloFruity Medium (2/4)As low as 19.4819.90 / kg
- Passalacqua Harem - coffee beans - 1 kiloFloral, Fruity Medium (2/4)As low as 30,6731.63 / kg
- Lucaffé 100% arabica Mister Exclusive - coffee beans - 1 kiloFruity, Nuts Medium (2/4)As low as 21,3822.76 / kg
- MrKoffieboon Espresso - coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate, Fruity Strong (3/4)As low as 8,89.50 / kg
- Lucaffé Blucaffé - coffee beans - 700 gramsChocolate, Fruity Strong (3/4)Regular Price 30.95 Special Price 26.3137.59 / kg
- Lavazza Gold tasting pack - coffee beans - 2 x 1 kiloLavazza
30.25 Regular Price 31.84
- Lavazza ¡Tierra! tasting pack - coffee beans - 3 x 1 kiloLavazza
53.36 Regular Price 56.17
- Lavazza Blue line tasting pack - coffee beans - 3 x 1 kiloLavazza
42.41 Regular Price 44.65
- Lavazza Expert (vending) tasting pack - coffee beans - 4 x 1 kiloLavazza
34.99 Regular Price 36.83
- Lavazza Barista tasting pack - coffee beans - 3 x 1 kiloLavazza
44.53 Regular Price 46.87
- Coffee pack "Extra Espresso" - coffee beans - 3 x 1 kilo
37.41 Regular Price 39.37
- Starter pack - Espresso quarter - accessories and 2 kilos of coffee beans
34.39 Regular Price 37.09
- Lavazza Espresso Barista Gran Crema - coffee beans - 1 kiloFloral, Fruity Strong (3/4)As low as 13,9414.54 / kg
- Caffè Hausbrandt Gourmet - coffee beans - 1 kiloFruity Medium (2/4)As low as 21,6623.06 / kg
- Lavazza Expert Crema & Aroma - coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate, Fruity, Herbs Medium (2/4)As low as 12,0412.56 / kg
- Caffè Vergnano 1882 tasting pack - coffee beans - 3 x 1 kiloCaffè Vergnano 1882
- Lucaffé sample pack - coffee beans - 4 x 1 KGLucaffé
- Julius Meinl sample pack - coffee beans - 3 x 1 kiloJulius Meinl
- Café Intención tasting pack - coffee beans - 2 x 1 kiloCafé Intención
- Segafredo Caffè Crema Gustoso - coffee beans - 1 kiloFruity, Nuts Very strong (4/4)As low as 10,4410.88 / kg
- Caffè Hausbrandt Gourmet Colombus - coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate, Fruity Medium (2/4)As low as 22,2723.71 / kg
- Julius Meinl Espresso Premium Collection - coffee beans - 1 kiloFloral, Fruity Medium (2/4)As low as 12,9713.53 / kg
- Segafredo Selezione Organica - coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate, Fruity, Nuts Medium (2/4)As low as 14,514.65 / kg
- Segafredo Selezione Espresso - coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate, Fruity, Herbs Strong (3/4)As low as 10,2210.66 / kg
Why choose Fruity Coffee Beans?
Every coffee bean has its unique character and flavour. When you think of fruity coffee beans, you might think of a cup of coffee that tastes like fresh fruit. And you're right! These beans give off a fresh, sweet aroma, giving your coffee a unique, refreshing and lively character.
The Origin: Africa and especially Ethiopia
If we look at where most fruity coffee beans come from, we end up in the beautiful continent of Africa. In particular, in Ethiopia, often considered the cradle of coffee. In this country, conditions are ideal: highlands, fertile soil and a perfect climate. This results in beans with an explosion of fruity flavours: think berries, citrus and tropical fruits.
Kenya: The Rolls Royce of coffee beans
But it is not only Ethiopia that deserves attention. A little further on, in Kenya, you will find what many consider the 'Rolls Royce' among coffee beans. These beans are not only fruity, but also have a deep, vinous quality that makes them stand out.
Why are Fruity Coffee Beans so Special?
The unique flavour profiles of fruity coffee beans make them highly sought after by baristas and coffee lovers worldwide. It's not just a coffee, it's an experience. A sip of a fruity coffee can remind you of a sunny summer day or an exotic holiday.
How to Enjoy Fruity Coffee Beans
The best thing about fruity coffee beans? You can prepare them in so many different ways. Try them with a filter method or as espresso. Or how about a cold brew on a hot summer day? The possibilities are endless!
Choose Café du Jour
At Café du Jour, it is important to us that you enjoy the best coffee. That's why we have put together a special selection of fruity coffee beans for you. Whether you are an experienced barista or just want to enjoy a cup at home, you will find the perfect bean with us.
Whether you are looking for a new taste experience or just want to expand your coffee repertoire, fruity coffee beans are an excellent choice. With their unique and refreshing aromas, they offer a cup of coffee you won't soon forget. Try it for yourself and find out why so many people fall in love with fruity coffee.
At Café du Jour, we are passionate about quality and taste. Taste the world, taste the difference, taste our fruity coffee beans.