Julius Meinl Coffee
Serving as the company logo since its inception, the famous Julius Meinl Mohr is an iconic symbol recognized worldwide. The logo symbolizes a young man wearing a fez (red headdress with a tassel) and pays tribute to the historical influence of the Turkish Ottoman Empire who brought coffee to Vienna in 1683. This logo is the international trademark of Julius Meinl Koffie. The brand has a very strong position in Europe, especially in its home country Austria, but is also well established abroad.
Founded in 1862, Julius Meinl is one of the oldest coffee roasters in the world and has maintained its reputation as a supplier of top quality coffees and teas to this day. Extensive coffee expertise in green coffee sourcing and long-term relationships with coffee farmers, a careful selection of beans by family members and typical Viennese roasting by their coffee specialists contribute to the perfect cup of coffee.
Since its founding in Vienna, Austria, the fifth generation of the Meinl family is still actively involved in the company today!
- Julius Meinl sample pack - coffee beans - 3 x 1 kiloJulius Meinl
- Julius Meinl Trend Collection Espresso Classico - coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate, Herbs Medium (2/4)As low as 13,9313.93 / kg
- Julius Meinl Caffè Crema Premium Collection - coffee beans - 1 kiloHerbs, Nuts Strong (3/4)As low as 14,5914.59 / kg
- Julius Meinl Espresso Premium Collection - coffee beans - 1 kiloFloral, Fruity Medium (2/4)As low as 14,5914.59 / kg
- Julius Meinl Trend Collection Caffè Crema Intenso - coffee beans - 1 kiloNuts Strong (3/4)As low as 55.00 / kg