Gorrila coffee has been around since 1847. This German coffee company puts one thing above all else and that is quality. This started with the first generation founding the company in 1847, and the third generation now running the company. For over 150 years, gorilla family has implemented their family values into the business. Taking care of each other and always being open to new culture and developments. And you could definitely say their coffee is well developed. Try it now and taste 174 years of coffee roasting experience.
- Mancuso Caffe Qualita Crema - coffee beans - 1 kiloGorillaAs low as 10,7110.95 / kg
- Gorilla Crema No.1 - coffee beans - 1 kiloFloral Medium (2/4)As low as 14.1914.68 / kg
- Gorilla Café Crème - coffee beans - 1 kiloFloral, Fruity Mild (1/4)As low as 15,3614.55 / kg
- Gorilla Espresso Delicato - coffee beans - 1 kiloFloral, Chocolate, Nuts Medium (2/4)As low as 14.0714.55 / kg
- Gorilla Kaffeehaus Mischung - coffee beans - 1 kiloFloral, Nuts Medium (2/4)As low as 13,313.60 / kg
- Gorilla Super Bar Crema - coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate Strong (3/4)As low as 12,5312.96 / kg
- Gorilla Bar Crema Silber - coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate, Herbs, Nuts Medium (2/4)As low as 12,0912.51 / kg