Pellini first came on the market in 1922 with medicinal herbs, they didn't know anything about coffee yet. After the Second World War in 1947, a switch was made to coffee beans. Today, Pellini produces 12 million kilos per year and ranks fourth in the list of largest coffee roasters in Italy. Their blends have already won several awards and quality is therefore always paramount. "il pallino del caffe" the company's slogan means "possessed with coffee". And you can taste that!
- Pellini Top - Canned ground coffee - 250gPelliniRegular Price 8.90 Special Price 4.9819.92 / kg
- Pellini TOP 100% Arabica - coffee beans - 1 kiloFruity Medium (2/4)As low as 17,7917.79 / kg
- Pellini Espresso Bar No 9 Cremoso - coffee beans - 1 kiloHerbs, Nuts Strong (3/4)As low as 14,914.90 / kg
- Pellini Espresso Bar No 82 Vivace - coffee beans - 1 kiloHerbs Strong (3/4)As low as 12,2612.26 / kg
- Pellini Espresso Bar No 3 Gran Aroma - coffee beans - 1 kiloChocolate Strong (3/4)14.9514.95 / kg