Café du Jour Single Serve Drip Coffee - 100% arabica ETHIOPIA - filter coffee on the go!
- 7 pieces0.89 6.2314 pieces0.70 9.80Or get one for 1.20All prices mentioned in this block include VAT.
Your favourite coffee wherever you want it: at work, the campsite, during the picnic, in your hotel, during your hike, without any mess at home; all you need is hot water.
This is the way to enjoy delicious coffee on the go. Forget instant coffee but go for real freshly ground filter coffee. The Café du Jour Single Serve Drip Coffee is filter coffee in a ready-to-use filter bag for one cup. You can hook it right into your cup and pour hot water over it. So all you need besides a bag of Café du Jour Single Serve Drip Coffee is hot water!
The Ethiopia is a full-bodied slightly fruity, floral flavour with a slightly spicy finish. This coffee is very balanced because it is a blend of a few 100% Arabica coffees, leaving mainly the good qualities you want in a good cup: slightly intense, medium body, medium acidity.
One sachet contains 10 grams of filter coffee and is ready for use. All you need is a cup and hot water.
Instructions for using the Café du Jour Drip Bag
- Open the outer pouch and carefully remove the drip bag from the packaging.
- Tear open the drip bag along the tear line that reads "OPEN HERE".
- Place the cardboard arms of the drip bag over the rim of a cup so that the drip bag hangs in your cup
- Slowly pour 180 to 200 ml of hot water (or less for stronger coffee, more for weaker coffee, to taste) through the coffee in the drip bag. Leave a small pause in between pouring every now and then to allow the coffee to properly absorb the water.
- Let drip out for a minute before removing the drip bag from the cup.
|Brand||Café du Jour|
|Country of Manufacture||Netherlands|
|Pack size||10 gram|
|Coffee type||Single serve drip bag|
|Suitable for||Filter coffee|
|Country of origin||Ethiopia. Produced in the Netherlands|