Cafetto - MFC® green milk frother cleaner - 1 litre
An organic milk frothing cleaner: MFC® Green contains biodegradable detergents and is derived from natural acids.
Excellently removes milk fat and descales automatic milk frothers. MFC® Green also leaves no trace of odour after rinsing.
It is recommended to use MFC Green more often than the other MFC cleaners because of its milder properties.
MFC® Green is safe for all machine parts and is registered with NSF. It has been tested and evaluated and meets the highest standards of toxicology and corrosivity. The ingredients and formulation of NSF-certified products are safe to use, do not leave harmful residues and do not cause corrosion in the coffee machine.
- Make sure the white cap is tightly closed and slightly unscrew the green cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until the reservoir measures 50ml, remove the green cap and pour from the reservoir.
- Add 50ml of MFC Green to 1 litre of warm water in a cleaning container. Make sure to replace the green cap and seal it tightly after pouring the desired dose.
- Insert the milk frother's intake hose into the solution.
- Run the entire solution through the milk frother.
- Repeat the above procedure with 1 litre of clean water to rinse all parts thoroughly.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.