Chemex coffee filters - FP-2 Bonded (unfolded) - 100 pieces
Regular Price 11.95 For 0 piecesSpecial Price 9,75 Incl. VAT.Or one for 9.90
Choose the number of pieces:
Or get one for 9.90
All prices mentioned in this block include VAT.
Suitable for three-head Class Series (CM-1C), three-head Handblown Series (CM-1), three-head Glass Handle Series (CM-1GH) and the Funnex (CM-FNX).
What makes CHEMEX® Bonded Filters the real deal?
- Cone shape ensures uniform extraction for pure coffee flavour
- Thicker (20-30% more than the competition) special fibre filter design keeps bitter elements, oils and grounds in place (and out of your cup)
- Fits most other conical filter coffee makers
- Removes impurities, acids, unhealthy and bitter elements from coffee. In your brewed cup, you will find only the caffeine and desired aromatic oils from the coffee beans
- Oxygen cleaning is a bleach-free process, so no chemical residue or flavour is released to the filter
- Works well with all types of brews, even tea! So you can make the perfect and purest cup every time
- The CHEMEX® coffee brewing system is a preferred method of coffee roasters and baristas worldwide
- Our filter paper is manufactured in the US and uses only US materials. Responsibly harvested and compliant with SFI, FSC and PEFC sustainable programmes
- Compostable and biodegradable
- Easy clean-up. No trays, no baskets, just remove the filter and throw away
- Fits the following CHEMEX® coffee makers, three-head Class Series (CM-1C), three-head Handblown Series (CM-1), three-head Glass Handle Series (CM-1GH) and the Funnex (CM-FNX).
|Country of Manufacture||United States|