Hario V60 - Kettle with adjustable temperature - EVT-80-HSV-E
Choose your desired temperature and maintain it for 15 minutes with this state-of-the-art adjustable kettle from Hario.
Even the slightest adjustment in water temperature can make your coffee taste different. Invest in Hario V60 temperature controlled kettle and start brewing with better precision.
- Temperature range adjustable: 60 to 96
- The gooseneck is designed to give you complete control over the brewing process.
- Heating up/temperature saving function.
- The power will turn off automatically if the kettle has not been used for 10 minutes.
- Boil dry safety
- The heating and keep warm settings are color coded so you can see the setting at a glance.
Hario is a Japanese company that has existed since 1921 and originally produced heat-resistant glass. After the Second World War, they focused more on household items, the first being a coffee siphon. In the following years, the company has grown into a leading producer of coffee and tea accessories.
|Country of Manufacture||Netherlands|