Hario V60 - kettle with adjustable temperature - EVT-80-HSV-E
Choose your desired temperature and maintain it for 15 minutes with this state-of-the-art adjustable kettle from Hario.
Even the slightest adjustment in water temperature can make your coffee taste different. Invest in Hario V60 kettle with temperature control and start brewing with better precision.
- Temperature range adjustable: 60℃ to 96℃
- The gooseneck is designed to give you complete control over the brewing process.
- Warm-up/temperature save function.
- Power is automatically switched off when the kettle has not been used for 10 minutes.
- Boil-dry safety
- The settings for heating and keeping warm are colour-coded, so you can see the setting at a glance.
Hario is a Japanese company that has been around since 1921 and originally produced heat-resistant glass. After World War II, they started to focus more on household items, the first being a coffee siphon. In the following years, the company grew into a leading manufacturer of coffee and tea accessories
|Country of Manufacture||Netherlands|