Café du Jour Single Serve Drip Coffee - 100% arabica BRAZIL - Ground coffee for on the GO!
- 7 pieces0.89 6.2314 pieces0.70 9.80Or get one for 1.20All prices mentioned in this block include VAT.
Your favorite coffee everywhere you want: at work, on holiday, during the picknick, in your hotel, even on that walk you take every monday afternoon. No mess no trouble, you just need hot water.
This is the way for on the road coffee, on the road fresh coffee. Forget instant coffee and go for fresh roasted ground coffee. The Café du Jour Single Serve Drip Coffee is ground coffee in a readymade bag for one cup. Just throw it in the cup and add hot water. So all you need for great and fresh coffee is Café du Jour Single Serve Drip coffee and some hot water, how easy can it be?!
The Café du Jour Single Serve Drip Coffee Brazil is a 100% arabica ground coffee with a light nutty taste and subtle sweet hints of honey and cacao.
One bag contains 10 gram ground coffee en is instantly ready for use. You just need a cup and some hot water.
Instructions for the Café du Jour Drip Bag
- Carefully open the outer packaging and take the drip bag out of the packaging.
- Tear open the drip bag next to the tear line that says "OPEN HERE".
- Place the cardboard arms of the drip bag over the edge of the cup so it stays in place.
- Slowly pour 180 to 200 ml hot water (Less for stronger coffee, more for weaker coffee) through the coffee in the drip bag. Take some breaks pouring so the coffee can take up the water.
- Leave the drip bag in for a minute before taking it out
- Enjoy your on the go coffee
|Brand||Café du Jour|
|Country of Manufacture||Netherlands|
|Pack size||10 gram|
|Coffee type||Single serve drip bag|
|Suitable for||Filter coffee|
|Country of origin||Brazil, produced in the Netherlands|