Turkish coffee Kurukahveci Mehmet Efendi - ground coffee - 250 grams
Mehmet Efendi is Istanbul's famous coffee maker and has stood for the best quality Turkish coffee you can get since 1871. The coffee is an aromatic and very finely ground Turkish coffee which is best prepared in a Cevze: a Turkish long-handled coffee pot. Mehmet Efendi's Turkish coffee has a delicious and intense aromatic and spicy flavour that you really need to get to know.
Dosage: 6 grams of coffee to 65 ml of water.
How to prepare Mehmet Efendi Turkish Coffee?
Mehmet Efendi Turkish coffee is best prepared in a Cevze:
- Measure out 65 ml of water per cup and pour it into the Cevze.
- Add a teaspoon of coffee (6 grams per cup) and possibly sugar to taste
- Place the Cevze on low heat and stir
- After a while distribute the foam over the cups
- Reheat the coffee and then pour it over the cups. Do not stir after pouring to allow the coffee residue to sink to the bottom of the cup.
|Brand||Kurukahveci Mehmet Efendi|
|Country of Manufacture||Turkey|
|Pack size||250 gram|
|Coffee type||Ground coffee|
|Intensity||Very strong (4/4)|
|Country of origin||Produced in Turkey. Raw material sourced from non-EU country.|