Kurukahveci Mehmet Efendi - ground coffee (Turkish coffee) - 100 gram
Mehmet Efendi is Istanbul's famous coffee maker and since 1871 has stood for the best quality Turkish coffee you can get. The coffee is an aromatic and very finely ground Turkish coffee which is best prepared in a Cevze: a Turkish coffee pot with a long handle. The Turkish coffee from Mehmet Efendi has a delicious and intense aromatic and spicy taste that you really have to get to know.
Dosage: 6 grams of coffee on 65 ml of water.
package contents: 100 gram
How do you prepare Mehmet Efendi Turkish Coffee?
Mehmet Efendi Turkish coffee is best prepared in a Cevze:
- Measure out 65 ml of water per cup and pour it into the Cevze.
- Add a teaspoon of coffee (6 grams per cup) and possibly sugar to taste
- Place the Cevze on low heat and stir
- After a while, distribute the foam over the cups
- Reheat the coffee and then pour it over the cups. Do not stir after pouring so that the coffee grounds can sink to the bottom of the cup.
|Brand||Kurukahveci Mehmet Efendi|
|Country of Manufacture||Turkey|
|Pack size||100 gram|
|Coffee type||Ground coffee|
|Country of origin||Geproduceerd in Turkije. Grondstof afkomstig uit niet-EU land.|