Hario V60 Fretta Ice coffee maker
Summer is coming and when the time comes, you are looking for that perfect refreshing cold drink. What could be more refreshing than iced coffee that you have made yourself at home. The Fretta V60 iced coffee maker lets you do just that with the exact same brewing method as the V60. This handy V60 ice coffee maker can also be used without an ice holder to make a hot brew as well.
HARIO V60 ICE COFFEE METHOD
Add 300 g of ice to Hario's v60 coffee brewer. Then add the desired amount of ground coffee and slowly pour the water in a circular motion. Make sure to wet the paper filter before adding the coffee. When the ice melts, you can enjoy delicious iced coffee.
"V60 Glass Iced Coffee Maker" that quickly cools hot coffee with ice as it drips. Perfect for making delicious iced coffee!
- Comes with 40 matching size 02 Hario filters.
- Includes dripper, water distributor, ice chamber, glass jar, lid and filters
How to make iced coffee?
- Put the ice chamber in the glass jar and add ice to the ice chamber.
- Place the supplied dripper with a paper filter on the glass jar in the ice chamber and add ground coffee.
- Pour hot water from the center to moisten the ground coffee. Then let the wet coffee rest for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, pour the rest of the hot water from the center out in circles. When you have reached the 500 ml
- point, the extraction is complete. Remove the dripper and the ice chamber from the glass.
- Now add ice to the glass jar up to the 700 ml line.
Hario is a Japanese company that has existed since 1921 and originally produced heat-resistant glass. After the Second World War, they focused more on household items, the first being a coffee siphon. In the following years, the company has grown into a leading producer of coffee and tea accessories.
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|