Gift pack - V60 do it yourself kit - 6 items
25.02 Regular Price 27.32
Sometimes, as an employer, it is nice to give something other than a simple box of biscuits and goodies. Sometimes you want to give your colleagues more of an experience, and then also with something you all have in common. You can almost smell it already indeed, coffee of course! That is why this time we have chosen to put together a nice package so that you can make that delicious cup of coffee at home in a fun and innovative way. This way, as an employer, you give something different than a simple box of goodies, which is nice!
Offering an experience as a staff gift was quite a challenge for a while but you know us, we'll keep going until it's perfect! So you can count on us to come up with something fun for all those nice employees of yours. Hario® Japan's products make normal coffee brewing a real experience. By managing every moment of coffee brewing yourself, you make it a fun and educational experience. It allows you to experiment, discovering new things all the time. But then most importantly, is it all in this package?
- Hario V60 dripper plastic size 01 This innovative dripper uses a 60-degree V-angle to maximise the flow of coffee. In place, the ribs that can be seen allow the coffee to expand and oxygen to escape, this in turn ensures clean coffee
- Hario V60 Filters white size 01 Of course, you can't have a dripper user without filters. These Hario filters are specially made and optimised for the dripper you get with this package. They are so matched that the coffee is as perfect as it can be.
- Café du Jour fresh coffee - Brazil - 250g A delicious general coffee of excellent quality. So you can be sure it tastes good to everyone, and you can practice with your new dripper.
- Café du Jour fresh coffee - Ethiopia - 250 grams When you're all prepared then, you can get down to the real work and enjoy the delicious coffee from Ethiopia. A tad intense with medium acidity and body. Just concentrate and enjoy!
|Brand||Café du Jour|
|Country of Manufacture||Netherlands|
- Candy canes Sometimes, of course, you need to sweeten your coffee a little, and then nothing is nicer than a nice candy cane like this. Goes perfectly with your fresh coffee and shows off some presentation too!
- Choco-Chips Cookies Of course, coffee comes with a biscuit. And what could be tastier than a delicious chocolate chip biscuit. This American classic will have your guests salivating right away, and they haven't even tasted your coffee yet!
Although brewing coffee at work is easy with a fancy and modern machine, it does take away a bit of the magic. That is why we have put together this not only delicious but also fun device to bring back just that process. That way, as the boss, you bring something tasty and original - now that's an experience!